Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tim & Megan Slalom video :)

Oh hey!

Here's another fun video, this time of Tim and I screwing around at the rollerparade in Hasselt on Monday. Wicked fun! Extra special thanks to Mia and Bram for making this, because it's really cool of them to do that. I've also never really looked at Tim and I skating in such rapid succession, so it's cool to see how differently we skate from each other. Tim's style is super cool and unique. <3

Mine is coming along. What I'm really happy with about this clip is that we are just playing around (hence I tried backwards sevens and toe shift), and I am actually showing that attacking quality I've always wanted to master. I don't even care that I didn't really do any "tricks" in this clip. :)

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment